Monday, September 28, 2009

HW # 7 Interviews and Surveys (Marc.R)

Q # 1- Are you on Facebook? If you are what do you get out of it and if you aren't do you think you are missing out on anything?

Yes, Facebook allows me to connect with people I haven't seen in years and talk with friends daily.

Q # 2 - In your opinion which is better: Playing video games or Watching Television?

Watching television is better because it allows you to find out what's going on in the world.

Q # 3 - Do you think that the Internet has made you smarter?

Yes, the Internet lets me find out interesting info that I didn't know about before.

Q # 4 - Do you think that you are in danger of becoming a computer potato as oppose to a couch potato?

Yes, I know it's bad but I'm always on my computer.

Q # 5 - Do you get annoyed having to listen to people's cell phone conversations on the street? Do you think people get annoyed having to listen to your cell phone conversations?

Yes, because who gives a damn about other people's (strangers) lives if you don't know them personally.

Q # 6 - Which of the new technologies most revs your engine?

The I-phone because it has " a cabillion" apps: camera, i-pod, and phone all in one hand held device.

Q # 7 - What do you think will be the next new technology that will change your life?

Time travel, although it's pretty much impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment